Coral Environmental is a leading independent environmental consultancy. Our team comprises environmental consultants and technicians working throughout the UK and Ireland from our offices in Belfast and Dublin. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services to help organisations comply with Health and Safety legislation, particularly the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8 for the control of legionella bacteria in water systems.
We will offer the successful applicants a competitive remuneration package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to expansion, we currently have the following opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic individual:
Field Services Manager
We currently have an opening for a Field Services Manager based in Belfast. The position offers a competitive remuneration package, based on experience (£25k to £30K).
- Responsible for the programming of scheduled works through the UK and ROI
- Ensuring that the Company is adequately resourced
- Managing and developing staff effectively
- Promotion of positive communication amongst staff and encouraging a solutions-based culture
- To assist the management team with recruitment and retention of staff including training and performance reviews
- Managing multiple business client relationships
- Address customer enquiries, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively
- Managing costs effectively with the assistance of the finance department
- Quality Control of workflow processes and services
- Managing in-house IT software systems to ensure delivery of service
- Weekly MI reporting to senior staff
The ideal candidate will have
- Clean driver’s license
- 3 years + operational management experience
- Exceptionally well organised, working well under pressure
- The ability to manage and develop client relationships
- Industry background preferred but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications and / or industry accreditation
- High level of IT skills and strong analytical skills
- Writing and maintaining documentation such as working procedures and risk assessments
- Managing staff including recruitment, performance management and disciplinary
- Previous experience of responsibility for Health and safety processes, procedures and paperwork
- Experience of managing change and implementing new procedures
- Experience of improving workplace organisation and methods
To make a job application
If you are an agency, please do not phone, fax or email us.
We would rather hear directly from any person interested in joining us, who has the initiative to research us and decide that we are a company that they wish to help build.
If you are interested, then please send us your CV and a covering letter and details of salary expectations to:
Or write to:
Ms. Susan McBrien
Coral Environmental Ltd
92-94 York Road
Tel: +44 (0)28 9075 4179
Fax: +44 (0)28 9074 0030
All successful applicants will receive comprehensive training and support to enable them to achieve their goals and contribute to the company’s continued growth.
Coral Environmental is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and warmly welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.