Plumber (2 Positions Available)
Coral Environmental is a leading independent water treatment and environmental consultancy. Our team comprises environmental consultants, water hygiene engineers and environmental technicians working throughout the UK and Ireland from our offices in Belfast and Dublin. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services to a number of local, national and international clients.
We currently have an opening for Plumbing Engineer. The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
- Employed as a Water Hygiene Engineer whose duties would include general plumbing works for domestic and commercial properties
- Chemical treatment and sampling of closed loop water systems
- Pre-commission cleaning of heating and chilled water systems
- Clean & treatment of domestic, commercial and industrial water systems
- Undertake legionella maintenance of building water services
- All training and resource will be provided
- Would suit someone wanting to specialise in area relevant to their field of work
- Experience with industrial plumbing systems
- 3 years + Experience working with domestic and commercial water systems
- Full, Clean, Driving Licence
- Flexibility around normal working hours to meet clients’ needs and undertake field work, during weekend and night-time hours
- Excellent time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Ability to deal with customers on site and act in a profession manner
- Ability to work as a member of a team and on own initiative
- Confined Space
- Manual handling
- Working at heights
- Legionella awareness training
Apply For Job:
Pre-Commission Flushing Engineer
Water Treatment Location – Northern Ireland
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000
We are looking for a Pre-Commission Flushing Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in this specific line of work. Duties for the Pre-Commission Flushing Engineer will include:
Chemical cleaning and chemical inhibition of heating and chilled water systems and cold-water storage tanks
Acid descales of calorifiers, steam boilers and cooling towers
Balance and back flushing
Chlorination tank cleans
Mains chlorination’s and chemical flushing Requirements for the Pre-Commission Flushing Engineer will include:
Previous experience in pre-commission chemical cleans and biocide washes of various closed water systems.
Awareness of how to conduct flow rates, chemical analysis, sampling and chlorination’s of mains pipework.
You will have the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
You will need 3 years’ experience in this type of role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within an established company and gain a wide range of experience/knowledge from any training provided.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary and benefits. If interested in this role please apply to Susan Gray firstname.lastname@example.org. Coral Environmental are an equal opportunity employer.